The Bobcat I comes in two models: a Small Single Pony as well as a true Pair (not an adapter with pole).
The Bobcat I does not have grab handles behind the rear wheels. It has handles incorporated in the cage behind the driver’s bucket seat. Some navigators and drivers prefer this configuration.
Base Vehicle Includes:
- Adjustable steel shafts (painted or powder coated)
- Hydraulic, no rust disc brakes on rear wheels
- Fifth wheel brake with control knob under floor
- Standard marathon bucket seat & tool storage bag
- Padded rear fenders (can be used as seats)
- Hard rubber or pneumatic tires
- Whip socket
- Painting & pin striping